carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002036.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003032.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002034.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003030.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002032.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003028.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002030.gif carnduff_agencies_2015006025.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002028.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003024.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003022.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003019.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003017.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003015.gif
Come in and talk to one of our Brokers today. We can help you determine whether or not you are required to carry Cargo Insurance.
Cargo insurance is a legal liability policy that is mandatory and required by law for businesses carrying other's property.

The Saskatchewan Highway Traffic Board, in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Act, requires carriers that have Commercial 'A' plate registration on vehicles over 5,000 kg Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) to have a cargo insurance policy that meets the minimum limits. A vehicle's GVW determines the minimum limits required by law. All loads should be insured to their full value.


Although single trip only cargo policies cannot be obtained, increased single trip limit requirements are available.

Leased operator's buy-down cargo policy

Leased operators may determine that the employer's policy is subject to a high deductible that they cannot absorb. The leased operator may choose to buy down the deductible to $500.
Saskatchewan Trucker's Guide
109 Broadway Street; P.O. Box 69; Carnduff, SK.; S0C 0S0. Phone: 306-482-3638 Fax: 306-482-5299 1-888-482-3638 (Toll Free)
You may also have a need for Commercial Auto Insurance. If you use a vehicle for business purposes - you need Commercial Auto Insurance. For instance - if you're a farmer and you haul grain for your neighbor or relative - you may require a Commercial Auto Policy.

These policies work much the same as Personal Auto policies with a few variations in coverages.
Speak to one of our Brokers - We will be happy to help you!
carnduff_agencies_2015011009.gif carnduff_agencies_2015011007.gif carnduff_agencies_2015011006.gif carnduff_agencies_2015011005.gif
Web Site Design By: SouthEast Sask. Creations