carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002036.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003032.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002034.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003030.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002032.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003028.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002030.gif carnduff_agencies_2015006025.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002028.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003024.gif carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003022.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003019.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003017.gif carnduff_agencies_2015001027.jpg carnduff_agencies_2015002020.gif carnduff_agencies_2015003015.gif
We understand the need for efficient, comprehensive, and affordable insurance in the Livestock Industry.

There are many options available for insuring your livestock, from an add-on rider to your Agricultural Policy to a stand alone Policy specifically written to cover Livestock. A Broker at Carnduff Agencies can walk you through the options and provide you with a quote.

Frequently asked questions:

What is All Risks of Mortality? (ARM)
     Coverage for death resulting from accident, illness, injury, or disease.

What is Restricted Perils? (RP)
     Cover for death of animals as a result of but not limited to an insured peril such as fire, lightning, vehicle collision, flood, and perils insured listed on the policy wordings.

What is Accidental External Injury?
     When an insured animal suffers an accidental external injury and a qualified Veterinarian has given a certificate that the suffering of the animal is incurable and so excessive that immediate destruction is imperative for humane reasons. (Does not include breeding accidents.)

What is Business Interruption? (BI)
     Normally attached to an ARM or RP policy BI will provide coverage for loss of income or additional cost incurred as a result of the death of the animals insured.

What is transit Coverage?
     There is a wide range of coverage for livestock in transit, everything from a single animal moving from a sale facility or breeder to the family farm to full loads of livestock moving across the country.
We all know what kind of trouble our livestock can get into.
 (Sometimes, it's not even their fault.)
Come in and speak with one of our Brokers today.
109 Broadway Street; P.O. Box 69; Carnduff, SK.; S0C 0S0. Phone: 306-482-3638 Fax: 306-482-5299 1-888-482-3638 (Toll Free)
carnduff_agencies_2015007013.gif carnduff_agencies_2015007007.gif carnduff_agencies_2015007006.gif carnduff_agencies_2015007005.gif
Web Site Design By: SouthEast Sask. Creations